We can engineer existing wheels to
- Drill blank wheels, modify stud patterns or PCD’s – This is usually $15-18+gst per hole
- Enlarge the centre bore – This is $150+gst for the first wheel and $75+gst for each additional wheel)
- Shave the mounting face – This is $150+gst for the first wheel and $75+gst for each additional wheel)
- Split and assemble 2 piece wheels – This is $120+gst per wheel
- Split and assemble 3 piece wheels including resealing – This is $200+gst per wheel
- Reseal leaking 3 piece wheels – This is $80+gst per wheel
All engineering works requires the tyre to be removed.
We can remove your tyre, and refit and balance it for you for an additional $30+gst per tyre.
We can also manufacture custom fit CBL (centre bore locating) rings. A set of four rings will cost $200+gst and an additional $30+gst if we need to take measurements.
We can also modify off the shelf rings and can do the ID (internal diameter) for $70+gst for a set of four and the OD (outer diameter) for $70+gst for a set of four.
Any wheel modification has to be assessed at our workshop to make sure that it can be done.
It is your responsibility to check with a LVV certifier if the modifications will require LVV certification for your vehicle.