Our commitment to quality workmanship and customer focus makes us second to none.
As well as having the largest wheel repair factory in New Zealand, fitted out with state of the art technology like CNC lathes and down draught temperature controlled spray booths, we also have the most extensively equipped mobile wheel repair units operating in New Zealand.
These units are purpose built with a fully enclosed spray booth and paint baking facility and are equipped with the exclusive patented Wheel Doctor machinery. This enables us to undertake most repairs on site and importantly, on the same day. (This does not always mean the day you call us.)
We are the only repairers to offer both workshop and mobile repairs.
Wheel Fix It is a son father owned business. It was started in early 2005, after Nick (son) secured the rights to the UK manufactured Wheel Doctor equipment (patent no.2341568) for the quick repair of extensive curb damage on alloy wheels. His attention to customer service along with a very high quality repair saw the company grow quickly. His next move was to employ Tim (his Dad) to provide capital for expansion. Tim worked in the business as the Finance Director and looked after the administration tasks. Early in 2009, Wheel Fix It purchased Sharrock Engineers. Sharrock Engineers Ltd had its beginnings in the sixties, offering general and precision engineering services as well as manufacturing. Originally based in Takapuna, the business was moved to Manukau in 1995. In 2010 Wheelfixit relocated it into their 104 Wairau Road, Glenfield, North Shore workshop. For decades Sharrock have offered specialist aluminium alloy machining and repair services.
Wheel Fix It is the largest and fastest growing wheel repair company in New Zealand and now comprises of a team of 20 staff based at 104 Wairau Rd, Glenfield. This team is made up of an engineering shop, a paint shop, a tyre shop and 4 mobile repair units in Auckland all operated by highly experienced and qualified technicians.
With the company growing, Nick needed some talented management to help make sure Wheel Fix It can maintain its core values. So, he recruited Casey Tucker as production manager and Oly Tonks as operations manager. Casey is a highly experienced technical painter and foreman from the UK and now plays a vital role in ensuring that quality and time frames are met. Oly is an experienced service manager from Giltrap Prestige and is now responsible for overseeing the day to day operations. He is ably assisted with customer service by our booking manager Glen Harding.
Our precision work is undertaken with pride by our team of highly skilled professionals
- We only employ trade qualified and highly experienced engineers and car painters
- All of our equipment is state of the art
- We are the only Auckland wheel repairer with a CNC (computer numerical control) lathe to reproduce machined faces just like the manufacturer, in fact we have 2 CNC lathes
- All of our painting is done in a filtered down draft spray booth. No wheels are painted outside, on the ground, or worse – on the car
- We use a high quality, two-pack paint system and bake our wheels
- Tyres are either removed or debeaded to ensure a proper repair and so the paint can seal over the entire wheel
- We take absolutely no shortcuts
- We did not become New Zealand’s largest wheel repairer by accident!
We offer fast turnaround with same day repair for most curb damage – no matter if the wheel is painted or machine finish. Full restoration, colour changes, and bends cracks and buckles usually take two to three days.
- One phone call is all it takes to get your wheels repaired
- Repairs are made at your workplace or ours
- We can store your car inside our secure premises.
- If you are only having one wheel repaired, we can fit your spare wheel to keep you moving
- We have a wheel pickup and delivery service Auckland wide
- We can courier wheels around New Zealand.
- We debead, strip, fit and precision stud balance your tyres where required
- Keep your hands clean. We do it all.
We are totally client focused and reliable
- We do what we say we will do and we stick to the time frame. (On the rare occasion when circumstances change and prevent us from honouring our commitment to you, we will advise you immediately)
- Our large team of efficient staff and fleet of mobile repair workshops mean we can service you sooner, normally within a few days of your call
- We will redo your wheel at no extra cost if you are not completely satisfied with the finished result. This guarantee does not cover later damage to wheels resulting from events outside our control – e.g, improper care, lack of maintenance, accidents, stone chips, driver error, use of incorrect cleaners etc
We have a public liability policy with Vero with $10M cover. This includes an extension for motor trade repair with cover of up to $500K per event.
The company values are reflected by the customers that proudly use and recommend our services.
We are the preferred repairer for car dealerships such as…
- Independent Prestige – Bentley, Lamborghini, Aston Martin
- Mercedes Benz North Shore
- Giltrap Motor Group
- Continental Car Services
- Auckland City BMW
- Archibald and Shorter
- Lexus of North Shore
And numerous Panel Beaters and Insurance Companies
We work on brands such as…
and many others.
Wheel repairs used to be a big problem for us. To get the high standard we require was expensive, time consuming and inconvenient. Since 2008, Wheel fix
it has eliminated the time and effort previously required by providing a high level of quality and professionalism, usually in a mobile service that
comes to us.
Markus Tsoumas, General Manager, Giltrap Prestige.
I have used Wheel Fix It since 2005 for all our wheel repairs and cosmetic enhancements. We can rely on them to provide an excellent level of workmanship
and service everyday.
Luke Fisher, Sales Manager, Continental Car Services.
We specialise in alloy wheel repair. It’s all we do. We won’t try to sell you new wheels. If it can be repaired, Wheel Fix It!